THE PARENT HANDBOOK CAN BE FOUND IN THE TABS
To print the forms above, just click on them.
All these forms need to be printed and filled out. Please make sure they are all filled o
Bring them back the night of the open house (August 25th or 26th) Your teacher will reach out to let you know your day.
What do you need to bring to the open house?
- Birth certificate
- First and last month’s tuition. Refer to the registration form in the tabs for the tuition fees.
- Parent volunteer form (if you plan on volunteering)
- Tuition Fee agreement form
- Read the Handbook and sign the form that you read it.
- Appearance release
- Bee and Food allergy form. If your child has allergies
- Emergency form
- Immunization records
- Joyful Response Electronic payment form with an attached voided check
- Medical form
- Survey (about the child)